T & Cs
Please read our terms & conditions below carefully before placing your order. By using this website and placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms.
If you have any queries, please email us at email@example.com
- The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery.
- If you would like a date which is blocked out in the booking calendar, then drop us as email with your required delivery date and we will see what we can do.
- We deliver using DPD, Royal Mail and other courier services. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- The delivery will arrive and include all return instructions.
- Please hold onto the original packaging which we deliver your hire equipment ready for your return.
- We currently only ship within the UK.
- Delivery to the following UK post codes occur additional delivery charges:
- Channel Islands: GY, IM, JE
- Scotland: HS2, KW16-17, PA61-PA75, PA78, PH30, PH41 - PH44 and ZE2-3.
- All deliveries require a signature.
- Deliveries will arrive anytime between 9-5pm on a week day.
- If you would like a specific AM delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us
- If you would like a Saturday delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us
- We cannot deliver on a Sunday.
- If you would like to collect from us we are based at Redhill Aerodrome in Surrey (RH1 5JY), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
- For shop orders, provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within one to two business days of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
If you have any queries on the whereabouts of your delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you.
A £25 admin charge will be required to re-deliver any items in situations where the order was not delivered due to the fault of the customer. If this situation arises we will then contact you to arrange payment and re-delivery. These situations are defined as:
1 - The item was not signed for because the customer was not present at the requested delivery address.
2 - The item could not be delivered because the address provided by the customer was incorrect or incomplete.
After your hire, you are options are…
If you have already paid for a return collection, all you need to do is complete the return form on our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-pre-paid
If you are yet to pay for a return collection, please book and make payment for your collection through our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-payment-due
Or you can arrange your own return delivery to us. Full return and packing instructions are across the page!
If you would like to keep the item for longer, please book a hire extension through our website
You will need to select your hire item and how long you would like your hire extension for. Please ensure you book your hire extension as soon as you can to help us plan our stock availability.
PURCHASE ‘the ultimate try before you buy’
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). If you are interested in purchasing your hire item , drop us an email to email@example.com with your order number & we will send you a quote.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY:
Returns & exchange policy (hire):
In the unlikely event you feel that you have been delivered a damaged hire item and wish to return it or exchange it then, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order to discuss. You then have another 7 days to return the hire item to us for a refund or to arrange an exchange (subject to availability).
All our hire items are checked prior to dispatch for previous wear and any defects.
Please note for any exchanges you will need to pay the new delivery charge fee. Payment must be made by contacting email@example.com. The replacement hire item (subject to availability) will not be issued until the original hire item has been received back and the new delivery charge fee payment has been cleared.
Cancellations & Refunds (hire):
We do not offer refunds on hire items returned early or unused. We do not accept any responsibility for circumstances in which the hire item hire is being cancelled. This includes: the hire item has not been used due to an event/trip being cancelled or postponed.
Returns & exchange policy (shop purchases):
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
- Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
- Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
- Returns Address: Kids Bike Trailers, The Main Gate House, Redhill Aerodrome, Kings Mill Lane, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 5JY
- You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
If you would like to arrange an exchange, then contact us to arrange. You are free to purchase an alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Refunds are strictly not accepted on Ex-Demo products.
If you have any questions about exchange & returns policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you.
All our website pricing includes 20% VAT
Charges & Payments
We accept payment by credit or debit card. All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation and authorisation by your card issuer. If the issuer of your card declines payment, you will be notified at the point of purchase.
The following points outline possible fines that could be charged to your card. No charge will be made before we contact you (by email) to inform you of our action.
1 – Dirty / Untidy: If your hire item is returned to us dirty or unclean will charge you £25. This charge will be taken from the original card provided.
2 – Damage: It is your responsibility to ensure that your own household or work insurance covers the equipment against all damage risk whilst in your possession. We ask that customers take due care when using & handling the turbo. As the customer you are responsible for the security and safe keeping of the hire item for the duration of the hire period. Minor scrapes and nicks can happen, and this is just part and parcel of wear and tear. But we know accidents happen so please contact us asap if you have damaged your hire item. Any results in damage which needs repair means you may incur further costs varying on the situation.
If the hire item is damaged beyond repair, then we may need to charge you for the full retail purchase price of the hire item varying on the situation. This charge will be taken from the original card provided.
3- Late or Non Return: If your hire is not in our possession within 3 days of the agreed hire end date we will charge you an additional £15 per day until the full retail purchase price of the turbo has been reached. This charge will be taken from the original card provided.
4- Loss and theft
If you have lost the turbo and are unable to return we will charge you for the full retail purchase price of the turbo. This charge will be taken from the original card provided.
Please visit our Privacy Statement here.
We do not accept any responsibility for damages to your bike or tyres as a result of using one of our turbo trainers. We do recommend you use a training tyre to help protect your bike tyre tread.
Using the turbo trainer is left at the owners risk.
Our equipment are sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of equipment. Customers may request a brand new one although allocation of this is subject to availability.
Please note our hire equipment do not include any tools, memberships etc
We ask that you do not interfere with the hire equipment such as peel of stickers, change/modify parts. If the hire equipment is not working, then please contact us straight away and we will do our best to resolve the issue and confirm next steps.If you have any questions about our T&C’s, please