Trailer Safety Advice
Safety Advice Before You Ride
These are guidelines only for Kids Bike Trailers.
Pursue Boundaries ltd will not be held responsible for the safety of the hirers and hirers should consult our hirer terms and conditions for further clarification.
1. Wheels are properly secured to the trailer
2. Tyres are inflated to recommended pressure o
3. The tow bar is properly secured to the trailer
4. The Hitch is properly secured to the bicycle
5. The hitch retaining pin is secured and safety strap is attached.
6. The tow Bar Receiver retaining pin is secured and safety strap is attached.
7. Load does not exceed 100 lbs (45 kg) TRAILER DEPENDENT
9. Bicycle is in proper working order, especially brakes and tyres (refer to bicycle manufacturer’s instructions)
10. Each passenger is wearing a helmet
11. Safety flag is in place
12. Passengers are properly secured with harness and lap belt
13. Cover is installed and closed
14. Lighting is adequate for riding conditions
15. Handlebar is in the correct position
Click on the below brand logo for more fitting advice. If you are still not sure, feel free to contact us at email@example.com