Perfect for the active family, the Encore® X kids bike trailer and double stroller with suspension provides smooth rides on gravel or bumpy trails. Quickly transition from biking to strolling with the included stroller kit. Compatibility with all the Burley conversion kits opens up the option for jogging, strolling, or skiing adventures. The Encore® X features seat pads, tinted side and rear windows with UV protection, and a sunshade for bright days. Explore the road less traveled with your little ones comfortably in tow!
Encore X Specific Features
- Included 1-Wheel Stroller Kit enhances use with a quick transition from biking to strolling out of the box
- Suspension keeps kids comfortable by softening bumps and jostles
- 20” push button wheels are quick and easy to install and remove
- Height adjustable handlebar doubles as an additional roll bar when folded forward while biking
- Water-resistant cover and zippers provide added protection in wet conditions
- Rear window ventilation
- Sunshade protects passengers from harmful UV rays
- Seat can be detached to convert to cargo trailer
- Hub-engaged parking brake keeps the trailer in place when loading and unloading passengers or cargo
- All kit compatibility for stroller, jogger & skiing conversions
Standard Features on Every Burley Child Trailer
- Ready to Bike: includes Steel Hitch, tow bar, and safety flag
- Designed and tested to meet or exceed ASTM F1975-09 safety standards
- Flex Connector allows bike to lay flat while trailer remains upright
- Five-point harness system
- Full internal aluminum roll cage for protection in an accident
- Hammock style seat provides passive suspension for rider comfort
- Heat treated 6061-T6 aluminum frame tubes and hinges
- Wheel guards for protection from unforeseen obstacles
- Side battens create structured barrier between wheels and passenger
- Water resistant 600D polyester cover and seat fabric
- Front-to-rear fold provides increased strength and stability
- Reflective materials and reflectors for visibility (front, rear and wheels)
- UV protection windows are rated UPF 50+ and block 98% of UV light
- Trailer folds flat for easy storage and transportation
- Recessed helmet pocket for extra head room
- Safety flag for visibility
- Interior pockets in both cargo area and child seating area
- Spacious rear cargo area
- Riders: 1 or 2
- Capacity (lb/kg): 100 / 45
- Weight (lb/kg): 24.7 / 11.2 *
- Interior Seated Height (in/cm): 24 / 60.9
- Interior Seat Width (in/cm): 22.5 / 57.15
- Interior Shoulder Width (in/cm): 21.5 / 54.61
- Seated Leg Room (in/cm): 21.5 / 54.61
- Window UV Protection Rating: UPF 50+
- Cargo Space (liters): 60
- Wheel Size (in/cm): 20 / 51
- Handlebar Height (in/cm): 30-50 / 76.2-127
- Size Open L x W x H (in): 33.3 x 31 x 37
- Size Open L x W x H (cm): 84.6 x 78.7 x 94
- Size Folded L x W x H (in): 36 x 31 x 12
- Size Folded L x W x H (cm): 91.4 x 78.7 x 30.5
Whats in the box?
- User’s Manual
- Tow Bar with Hitch
- 1-Wheel Stroller Kit
- 2 Wheels
- 2 Wheel Guards
- Safety Flag
How it works
- Select your product.
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery.
If you would like a date which is blocked out in the booking calendar, then drop us as email with your required delivery date and we will see what we can do.
- Place your order!
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email order confirmation
- We will then arrange a delivery and you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- We will stay in touch throughout your hire period with all return instructions.
Our hire equipment:
- Tools & memberships are NOT included in the hire.
- Our hire equipment is sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of hire equipment.
- All equipment is fully cleaned before being sent out.
Compatibility – will it fit my bike, car etc?
- Customers are responsible for checking the hire item will be compatible. However, we do our best to help to work with you on this and so please contact us to discuss if you are not sure on compatibility.
- Please complete the booking info boxes with as much detail as you can as we will review the info you supply to help ensure compatibility.
- We will contact you if we think you require any extra adapters or parts etc
- For further help and info on our compatibility and fittings please visit our fittings page.
How do we deliver?
- We deliver using DPD, Royal Mail and other courier services. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- The delivery will arrive and include all return instructions.
- Please hold onto the original packaging which we deliver your hire equipment ready for your return.
- Please hold onto any information slips that come in your original box as you will need these for your return.
- For more info about delivery visit our Returns and Delivery page.
What happens after the hire?
When the time comes, here’s what to do after your hire. You have the option to return, extend or purchase the hire item:
If you have already paid for a return collection, all you need to do is complete the return form on our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-pre-paid
If you are yet to pay for a return collection, please book and make payment for your collection through our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-payment-due
Or you can arrange your own return delivery to us. Full return and packing instructions are across the page!
- HIRE EXTENSION
If you would like to keep the item for longer, please book a hire extension through our website
You will need to select your hire item and how long you would like your hire extension for. Please ensure you book your hire extension as soon as you can to help us plan our stock availability.
- PURCHASE ‘the ultimate try before you buy’
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). If you are interested in purchasing your hire item , drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number & we will send you a quote.
If you have any questions about how our hire works, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you. Or you can always call us on 07801 758722.