The Burley Rental Cub
The Rental Cub is designed with the high-use rental situation in mind. The durable, double-walled plastic base is ideal for daily use over multiple rental seasons. The sturdy design makes it the top choice for continuous use by bike-rental companies, like us!
It's also the same trailer that you will find at Center Parcs, a solution for all weather conditions and all terrains too.
It's the most durable trailer as the inside has a hard plastic bucket. It's the most stable kids bike trailer and is also made of a very different material than the other trailers as it's fully water resistant.
The seat pads can easily be removed, making it super easy to wipe clean after those muddy adventures!
Rental cub specific features:
- Customized model ready for rental use - no extra conversion kit needed
- Bolt-on hitch compatibility using Forged Hitch (ordered separately) or Classic Hitch (ordered separately)
- Bolt-on wheels/axles
- Unnecessary parts removed to reduce maintenance (brake & handlebar)
- 2-in-1 waterproof cover made of long- lasting tarpaulin material, with double sided TPU coating
- Clear vinyl front window - no elastic, snaps, or zippers to wear out
- Cover is bolted to top of frame to eliminate dragging cover on the ground
- Double-wall HDPE bucket is quiet and extremely robust
- Plastic bucket washes out quickly with five drain holes
- Non-absorbent cover and seat padding is easily wiped- down for cleaning, prevents mould, and dries quickly
- Open size 91x79x97cm
- Folded size 93x79x36cm
All Burley child trailers are designed and rigorously tested to meet and exceed ASTM standards and requirements.
In fact, Burley paved the way in creating these safety standards.
We also have a range of accessories for each trailer which you can find on our website.
SHOP OUR PRE-LOVED BURLEY RENTAL CUB
After several rentals, some of our awesome trailers start to show signs of wear, some items are ex-hired due to changing the brands we work with.
We hated the idea that any of these amazing pieces would go to waste and we wanted to give them a good home.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Buying a trailer outright can be a big investment especially if you are not sure if you and your little ones will even enjoy using the trailer or how much you will even use it.
Hiring from us means you can try your trailer out either with cycling or strolling (depending on which model you choose) and check how it feels.
If you then love it, you can buy it.
Want to know how to try before you buy? Check out our blog.
Not sure what trailer is best for you and your family? We have a brilliant video that explains the key features of the Burley trailers we stock and you can check this out on our Youtube channel here.