The Burley Nomad Cargo Trailer
Built specifically for touring, the Nomad bike cargo trailer features an efficient, lightweight design, huge cargo capacity and durable weatherproof cover.
The trailer’s balance point minimizes torque on the bike while the two wheel chassis provides superior tracking and stability.
Weighing in at less than 17 lbs., the Nomad can carry up to 100 lbs. of cargo!
Embrace your wanderlust with the Burley Nomad.
Burley Nomad Features:
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Frame
- Water resistant cover protects your gear in inclement weather
- Two wheel chassis and Burley hitch system provide superior tracking and stability
- Large carrying capacity with collapsible inside space divider
- Three large mesh pockets for organizing small items
- 6 interior clips to tie down gear
- Compact fold flattens trailer for storage and transportation
- 16″ spoked alloy wheels
- Ready To Bike: includes hitch and tow arm
- Flex Connector allows bike to lay flat while trailer remains upright
- Capacity (lb/kg) 100 / 45
- Weight (lb/kg) 16.8 / 7.6
- Interior Height (in/cm) 17 / 43
- Interior Width (in/cm) 18.5 / 47
- Interior Length (in/cm) 32 / 81
- Cargo Space (liters) 105
- Wheel Size (in/cm) 16 / 41
- Size Open L x W x H (in) 32.5 x 22 x 22.5
- Size Open L x W x H (cm) 82.6 x 55.9 x 57.1
- Size Folded L x W x H (in) 32.5 x 21.5 x 10
- Size Folded L x W x H (cm) 82.6 x 54.6 x 25.4
One of our customers, Ian recently hired a Burley Nomad from us for a 300 mile tour around Normandy and here's what he said:
SHOP OUR PRE-LOVED BURLEY NOMAD TRAILER
After several rentals, some of our awesome trailers start to show signs of wear, some items are ex-hired due to changing the brands we work with.
We hated the idea that any of these amazing pieces would go to waste and we wanted to give them a good home.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Buying a trailer outright can be a big investment especially if you are not sure if you and your little ones will even enjoy using the trailer or how much you will even use it.
Hiring from us means you can try your trailer out and check how it feels.
If you then love it, you can buy it.
Want to know how to try before you buy? Check out our blog.