Whether you are towing your kids, your dog, or a cooler full of refreshments, the Robert Axle Project has the thru axle solution. The Kid Trailer Thru Axles allow you to attach a “hitch mount” style trailer, to any thru-axle equipped bike. Machined & tested in the USA, the Kid Trailer axles are designed for maximum strength & ease of use.
- For use with hitch mount style trailers common with child carriers such as Thule/Chariot, Burley, InStep, Croozer & more.
- Stainless steel axle end provides an M10x1 threaded stud that accepts any hitch from popular trailers.
- Trailer hitch is NOT included. Customers will use hitch provided by trailer manufacturer.
- Installed or removed using a 5mm Allen wrench.
- Designed, built & quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
- Materials: 7075 Aluminum & Stainless Steel
- The true length of this axle shaft is 172mm long. This axle comes with a 6mm flat & a 6mm tapered (X-12) spacer. So this axle can be 172, 167 or 160mm long depending on spacers used.
- Thread Pitch: 1.0mm
- Compatible with Syntace 12x142 & 12x148 axles as well as other manufacturers with similar dimensions.