With a sunshade, raincover and toy loops you’ll know that your adventurous passenger will be safe and sound in our Poco Child Carriers. Equipped with the same innovative suspended mesh backsystem as some of our hiking and backpacking packs, you’ll both be comfortable as you head to share the adventure.
The child safety harness, seat and foot stirrups are also adjustable to fit a wide range of child sizes, shapes and weights. Child safety is at the forefront of the design and this product has the TÜV GS safety certification to prove it. A trip with young children usually means carrying more gear and it's important to have essentials like biscuits & water bottles to hand. The Poco backpack solves this with easy-to-access on the go mesh front pocket. We all like the sun, but especially as parents need to be aware of sun protection. The rapid deploy Poco Sun-Shade, with an UPF 50+ rating it protects your little cargo from harmful sun rays, making the perfect shaded spot for an afternoon nap. When the weather takes a turn for the worse, deploy the integrated raincover to protect your little one from heavy rainfall. The Poco is also easy to fold away and store for when you've enjoyed your family day out and are ready to pack up and go.
Weight: 3.5 kg
Dimensions (CM): 71L / 38W / 45D
Fabric: 210D Bluesign Nylon Diamond
- Built in Poco sunshade with UPF 50+ rating
- Compatible with the Daylite Series
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Grab handle
- Internal key attachment clip
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Soft ventilated saddle, adjustable for comfort and balance
- Integrated kickstand keeps pack upright and accessible
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- TÜV GS Certified
- Adjustable AirSpeed™ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Adjustable child safety harness, seat and foot stirrups
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Removable and Washable Drool Pad
How it works
- Select your product.
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery.
If you would like a date which is blocked out in the booking calendar, then drop us as email with your required delivery date and we will see what we can do.
- Place your order!
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email order confirmation
- We will then arrange a delivery and you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- We will stay in touch throughout your hire period with all return instructions.
Our hire equipment:
- Tools & memberships are NOT included in the hire.
- Our hire equipment is sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of hire equipment.
- All equipment is fully cleaned before being sent out.
Compatibility – will it fit my bike, car etc?
- Customers are responsible for checking the hire item will be compatible. However, we do our best to help to work with you on this and so please contact us to discuss if you are not sure on compatibility.
- Please complete the booking info boxes with as much detail as you can as we will review the info you supply to help ensure compatibility.
- We will contact you if we think you require any extra adapters or parts etc
- For further help and info on our compatibility and fittings please visit our fittings page.
How do we deliver?
- We deliver using DPD, Royal Mail and other courier services. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- The delivery will arrive and include all return instructions.
- Please hold onto the original packaging which we deliver your hire equipment ready for your return.
- Please hold onto any information slips that come in your original box as you will need these for your return.
- For more info about delivery visit our Returns and Delivery page.
What happens after the hire?
When the time comes, here’s what to do after your hire. You have the option to return, extend or purchase the hire item:
If you have already paid for a return collection, all you need to do is complete the return form on our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-pre-paid
If you are yet to pay for a return collection, please book and make payment for your collection through our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-payment-due
Or you can arrange your own return delivery to us. Full return and packing instructions are across the page!
- HIRE EXTENSION
If you would like to keep the item for longer, please book a hire extension through our website
You will need to select your hire item and how long you would like your hire extension for. Please ensure you book your hire extension as soon as you can to help us plan our stock availability.
- PURCHASE ‘the ultimate try before you buy’
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). If you are interested in purchasing your hire item , drop us an email to email@example.com with your order number & we will send you a quote.
If you have any questions about how our hire works, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you. Or you can always call us on 01737 823771.
Try B4 You Buy
Try Before You Buy: Buy it, rather than returning it
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability).
If you are interested in purchasing your hire item, drop us an email to with your order number & we will send you a quote.