Built specifically for touring, the Nomad bike cargo trailer features an efficient, lightweight design, huge cargo capacity and durable weatherproof cover. The trailer’s balance point minimizes torque on the bike while the two wheel chassis provides superior tracking and stability. Weighing in at less than 17 lbs., the Nomad can carry up to 100 lbs. of cargo, and the weatherproof cover keeps your gear protected from the elements. Embrace your wanderlust with the Burley Nomad.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Frame
- Water resistant cover protects your gear in inclement weather
- Two wheel chassis and Burley hitch system provide superior tracking and stability
- Large carrying capacity with collapsible inside space divider
- Three large mesh pockets for organizing small items
- 6 interior clips to tie down gear
- Compact fold flattens trailer for storage and transportation
- 16″ spoked alloy wheels
- Ready To Bike: includes hitch and tow arm
- Flex Connector allows bike to lay flat while trailer remains upright
What’s in the Box:
- Trailer with cover
- Tow arm and hitch for bicycle use
- 2 Wheels
- Safety flag
- Users manual
- Capacity (lb/kg) 100 / 45
- Weight (lb/kg) 16.8 / 7.6
- Interior Height (in/cm) 17 / 43
- Interior Width (in/cm) 18.5 / 47
- Interior Length (in/cm) 32 / 81
- Cargo Space (liters) 105
- Wheel Size (in/cm) 16 / 41
- Size Open L x W x H (in) 32.5 x 22 x 22.5
- Size Open L x W x H (cm) 82.6 x 55.9 x 57.1
- Size Folded L x W x H (in) 32.5 x 21.5 x 10
- Size Folded L x W x H (cm) 82.6 x 54.6 x 25.4
How it works
- Select your product.
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery.
If you would like a date which is blocked out in the booking calendar, then drop us as email with your required delivery date and we will see what we can do.
- Place your order!
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email order confirmation
- We will then arrange a delivery and you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- We will stay in touch throughout your hire period with all return instructions.
Our hire equipment:
- Tools & memberships are NOT included in the hire.
- Our hire equipment is sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of hire equipment.
- All equipment is fully cleaned before being sent out.
Compatibility – will it fit my bike, car etc?
- Customers are responsible for checking the hire item will be compatible. However, we do our best to help to work with you on this and so please contact us to discuss if you are not sure on compatibility.
- Please complete the booking info boxes with as much detail as you can as we will review the info you supply to help ensure compatibility.
- We will contact you if we think you require any extra adapters or parts etc
- For further help and info on our compatibility and fittings please visit our fittings page.
How do we deliver?
- We deliver using DPD, Royal Mail and other courier services. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- The delivery will arrive and include all return instructions.
- Please hold onto the original packaging which we deliver your hire equipment ready for your return.
- Please hold onto any information slips that come in your original box as you will need these for your return.
- For more info about delivery visit our Returns and Delivery page.
What happens after the hire?
When the time comes, here’s what to do after your hire. You have the option to return, extend or purchase the hire item:
If you have already paid for a return collection, all you need to do is complete the return form on our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-pre-paid
If you are yet to pay for a return collection, please book and make payment for your collection through our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-payment-due
Or you can arrange your own return delivery to us. Full return and packing instructions are across the page!
- HIRE EXTENSION
If you would like to keep the item for longer, please book a hire extension through our website
You will need to select your hire item and how long you would like your hire extension for. Please ensure you book your hire extension as soon as you can to help us plan our stock availability.
- PURCHASE ‘the ultimate try before you buy’
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). If you are interested in purchasing your hire item , drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number & we will send you a quote.
If you have any questions about how our hire works, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you. Or you can always call us on 07801 758722.
Try B4 You Buy
Try Before You Buy: Buy it, rather than returning it
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability).
If you are interested in purchasing your hire item, drop us an email to with your order number & we will send you a quote.