We carefully select child seats for you based on its performance features. We work closely with our brands including Burley, Raleigh and Hamax. Although we are unable to state exactly the brand and model you will receive, our eye for excellence guarantees you won’t be let down.
If you would like any further information, please contact us.
Product images for illustration purposes of our child seats
AVENIR REAR CHILD SEAT
The Avenir Snug carrier fitting child seat is an ideal way for you and your child to enjoy cycling together. The child seat is easy to fit onto most rear cycle carriers and is packed with features to ensure your child's safety and comfort.
- Suitable for child's weight 9kg to 22kg
- Frame mounting system - round and oval tubes 28mm-40mm
- Seat dimensions: width 398mm x height 756 mm x depth 344 mm
- Weight: 3.20kg
- 3 point and adjustable safety harness
- Complies with EN14344 child seat safety standard
- Extra security belt
- Large footrests for protection and retention
- Easy assembly
- 3 positioning options for the child seat
- 1 rear reflective safety sticke
WEERIDE FRAME MOUNTED
The WeeRide Safe Front is the best front mounted baby bike seat. It is the best because it isn't actually a front mounted cycle seat, but is a centre mounted child cycle seat.
Front mounted child bike carriers put all the child's weight on the handlebars which means steering is more difficult, your child gets thrown around, and most importantly, are unsafe in our opinion if you need to stop quickly.
Our centre mounted kids bike seat puts all the weight centrally and your child is safely wrapped in your arms. This means you can use a WeeRide baby bike seat earlier than any other child bike seat. The first time you ride with the baby bike seat you realise why it gets the best child bike seat reviews as it is such fun being able to chat to your child and point things out. This is the safest baby bike seat, most fun baby bike seat and the best selling baby bike seat.
- A unique CENTRE MOUNTED bike seat for children.
- Number 1 selling bike seat in the UK and US.
- Recommended for ages from 1-4 years. Though can be used as soon as neck muscles are strong enough ie 6-9 months.
- Allows the rider to communicate with their child. Child's needs can be dealt with.
- The seat can be removed in seconds for solo riding.
- Fits all bikes including oversized head tubes and full suspension of 16"+ (except drop handle bars). Comes with its own bar so fits to Ladies and Mens bikes. New adaptor available for zero headset bikes. Best mountain bike baby seat.
- In the box - seat, mounting bar, tools, extended bolts for oversized tubes ie everything you need.
How it works
- Select your product.
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery.
If you would like a date which is blocked out in the booking calendar, then drop us as email with your required delivery date and we will see what we can do.
- Place your order!
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email order confirmation
- We will then arrange a delivery and you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- We will stay in touch throughout your hire period with all return instructions.
Our hire equipment:
- Tools & memberships are NOT included in the hire.
- Our hire equipment is sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of hire equipment.
- All equipment is fully cleaned before being sent out.
Compatibility – will it fit my bike, car etc?
- Customers are responsible for checking the hire item will be compatible. However, we do our best to help to work with you on this and so please contact us to discuss if you are not sure on compatibility.
- Please complete the booking info boxes with as much detail as you can as we will review the info you supply to help ensure compatibility.
- We will contact you if we think you require any extra adapters or parts etc
- For further help and info on our compatibility and fittings please visit our fittings page.
How do we deliver?
- We deliver using DPD, Royal Mail and other courier services. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- The delivery will arrive and include all return instructions.
- Please hold onto the original packaging which we deliver your hire equipment ready for your return.
- Please hold onto any information slips that come in your original box as you will need these for your return.
- For more info about delivery visit our Returns and Delivery page.
What happens after the hire?
When the time comes, here’s what to do after your hire. You have the option to return, extend or purchase the hire item:
If you have already paid for a return collection, all you need to do is complete the return form on our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-pre-paid
If you are yet to pay for a return collection, please book and make payment for your collection through our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-payment-due
Or you can arrange your own return delivery to us. Full return and packing instructions are across the page!
- HIRE EXTENSION
If you would like to keep the item for longer, please book a hire extension through our website
You will need to select your hire item and how long you would like your hire extension for. Please ensure you book your hire extension as soon as you can to help us plan our stock availability.
- PURCHASE ‘the ultimate try before you buy’
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). If you are interested in purchasing your hire item , drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number & we will send you a quote.
If you have any questions about how our hire works, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you. Or you can always call us on 07801 758722.
How much is shipping?
Our shipping prices for hire items include 2 options:
- Delivery (one way)
- Delivery + Return (both ways)
We find customers who are looking to purchase tend to select delivery only (one way)
For a large sized hire item which includes a Kids, Pet, Running & Cargo Bike Trailer, the shipping pricing is as follows:
- Delivery (one way) is £15.99
- Delivery + Return (both ways) is £34.99
For a medium sized hire item such as a Child Seat, Rack and Tag Along, the shipping pricing is as follows:
- Delivery (one way) is £9.99
- Delivery + Return (both ways) is £18.99
When you get to the website checkout page and you have entered in your shipping address, it will tell you your shipping prices.