Looking for something to do during the Summer Holidays?
Going on holiday or looking for something fun to do this Summer? Hire a kid's bike trailer for your little ones!
From a long weekend to a summer staycation, we can deliver the trailers and accessories straight to the door of your accommodation, leaving you with no worries on how to fit it in the car! Not going away and just fancy doing something different? Not a problem at all.
We have a range of trailers that can be hired for a week up to 12 weeks and with our hassle free delivery and return it's never been easier to have a little adventure.
You can find all of our trailers to hire here on our website.
What to do this Summer with your little ones?
A great family day out doesn't have to be expensive. Why not go exploring in a National Trust Park local to you?
Local to Devon? Why not take the little ones and your four-legged friends on the Circular Dog Walk at Knightshayes.
The National Trust have put together the 10 best family walks in the UK so see if one is local to you here.
It's not sunny Spain but the UK has some of the nicest beaches around- well we think so anyway!
Best for it's iconic view, book a day out to the beach at Durdle Door, Dorset or pack up your picnic basket for a day at West Wittering Beach in West Sussex.
One of our favourite things to do is to be at one with nature so pack up your bags, tents and pots and pans because we are going camping... or glamping for those who prefer a more premium experience!
There are so many beautiful camp sites around the UK for you to escape the usual routine and busy life and just be in the moment.
If you haven't been to Saltford (near Bath), I would highly recommend it!
A HUGE list of campsites can be found here.
What are the Benefits of getting out and about this summer with a trailer?
- It is a great way to keep fit: Not only are you able to get in your regular exercise without leaving the little ones at home, pulling that extra weight behind you is great for endurance training!
- Quality family time: Biking with youngsters is a great way to bond and build memories. It is a great way to get some quality time with your children. Quality time is important, and you do not always need to be booking expensive day trips out. Many trailers are big enough for two children, so it is a great way for siblings to play together!
- Get out in the fresh air: Every time you go out it will be an outdoor adventure.
- Space They offer a huge amount of carrying capacity and storage space and are a comfortable place to put children while you pedal them around. you could use the trailer to carry a picnic lunch to your destination.
- Environmentally friendly: Not only are you saving on fuel costs, but you are helping the environment by cycling!
- They work in all weather: Bike trailers adapt to all kinds of weather, come rain or shine! The tinted windows are UV 50+ to protect from sunlight and have breathable mesh sides. They also come with waterproof rain covers.
But what about the dog!!!!??
Don't worry, we have that covered too. We really do stock everything!
We have two trailers suitable for your furry friends, the Tail Wagon and the Bark Ranger. Check them out here.
So we pretty much have you and your family covered for your Summer holidays and staycations!