The Kolofogo Trayecto is a single wheeled trailer with Rock Shox suspension, designed to carry your little one across rough terrain with control and comfort otherwise not possible with dual-wheeled trailers.
For children weighing up to 20kg/44lbs or up to 105cm tall. We recommend using the optional infant sling for children much under one.
It’s attached to the seatpost instead of the rear axle area to allow more clearance on the trail and give more mounting versatility. When in use, this mounting method assists with the feel of your bike, making trailer-towing as seamless as possible, rather than a chore.
Having one wheel, allows for a far smoother ride for the child than a dual-wheel trailer, not to mention being able to access narrower trails and being less susceptible to flipping over in the event of hitting a trail obstacle.
The Trayecto is the only version with full side window venting (side windows you can unstrap). It is also equipped with headrest, small pocket for drinks and with the mudguard and brake. The SRAM BB7 increases braking control on steep terrain when in stroller mode!
The biggest difference with the Trayecto is that instead of a kickstand, it comes with 2x 12" (optional 14" wheels available) wheels which can be attached in seconds and folded out to create a stroller. No other single-wheeled trailer has that function.
What you get if you order Trayecto:
- 2-in-1 stroller and bicycle trailer with brake, mudguard, tow bar and one seatpost adapter
- The upholstery has full side window venting/side windows you can unstrap, two pockets – at the back and under the seat, headrest and the small pocket for drinks
- Flag which bolts on securely
What you could buy later:
- Wheel upgrade 14" for jogging and the balance/learning bike which bolts to the trailer (not yet available in the UK).
- All spares
- Frame material : Aluminium and stainless steel (handlebar)
- Weight (including all 3 wheels) : 14,6 kg / 32,1 lbs
- Ground clearance : 24 cm / 9,4 inches
- Width – just the cabin : 40 cm / 15,7 in (down) and 45 cm / 17,7 in (up – behind the seat)
- Width – cabin with the wheels : 53 cm / 20,8 in
- Height (including all 3 wheels) : 90 cm / 35,4 in
- Parameters when packed : length 115 cm (45 in) / height 35 cm (13,7 in) / width 60 cm (23,6 in)
- Suspension : RockShox Monarch R3, 190/51, Low Compression / Low Rebound
- Brake : Avid BB7 (mechanical)
- Tyre: Schwalbe Jumpin' Jack
- Safety - Conforms to EN15918 / EN15918 + A1 / EN1888