The SUPERBones is the classic Bones trunk bike rack, reimagined. It's more secure, more beautiful, more intuitive, and fits a wide variety of trunk shapes.
The Ultimate Trunk Rack
Meet the SUPERBones. It is the classic Bones trunk rack, reimagined. We took everything we've experienced, observed and learned from our Bones customers and used it to guide our design process. Out of that work was born a trunk rack more secure, more beautiful and more intuitive. With interwoven steel straps that store neatly within the rack to the floating foot that pivots to conform to a wide variety of trunk shapes, the SUPERBones is truly a functional piece of art with all the features of a forward-thinking bike rack.
- Innovative retractable straps feature one-touch adjustability for ease of car fit and seamless strap management.
- Pivoting and floating foot easily and intuitively adjusts to vehicle’s design.
- Dual locking system that securely locks the bike to rack and rack to car.
- Carries 3 bikes (35 lbs/bike).
- Compatible with most vehicles—consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Anti-sway adjusts in and out to maximize bike protection.
- Bikes are easy to load thanks to pivoting anti-sway straps.
- Integrated locking to secure bike to rack and rack to car.
- Heavy duty straps reinforced with internal steel strands.
- Strap adjustment lever quickly tightens rack to car.
- Internal ratcheting mechanism creates the best in class strap management.
- Adjustable foot for maximum protection of car by intuitively adjusting to vehicle’s trunk, bumper shape and design.
- Stationary outer leg creates an easy install on vehicle.
- Frame fits over most spoilers.
- Rust-free injection molded plastic.
- Lightweight at 18.5 lbs.
- *Patents issued and pending.
How it works
- Select your product.
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery.
If you would like a date which is blocked out in the booking calendar, then drop us as email with your required delivery date and we will see what we can do.
- Place your order!
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email order confirmation
- We will then arrange a delivery and you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- We will stay in touch throughout your hire period with all return instructions.
Our hire equipment:
- Tools & memberships are NOT included in the hire.
- Our hire equipment is sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of hire equipment.
- All equipment is fully cleaned before being sent out.
Compatibility – will it fit my bike, car etc?
- Customers are responsible for checking the hire item will be compatible. However, we do our best to help to work with you on this and so please contact us to discuss if you are not sure on compatibility.
- Please complete the booking info boxes with as much detail as you can as we will review the info you supply to help ensure compatibility.
- We will contact you if we think you require any extra adapters or parts etc
- For further help and info on our compatibility and fittings please visit our fittings page.
How do we deliver?
- We deliver using DPD, Royal Mail and other courier services. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- The delivery will arrive and include all return instructions.
- Please hold onto the original packaging which we deliver your hire equipment ready for your return.
- Please hold onto any information slips that come in your original box as you will need these for your return.
- For more info about delivery visit our Returns and Delivery page.
What happens after the hire?
When the time comes, here’s what to do after your hire. You have the option to return, extend or purchase the hire item:
If you have already paid for a return collection, all you need to do is complete the return form on our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-pre-paid
If you are yet to pay for a return collection, please book and make payment for your collection through our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-payment-due
Or you can arrange your own return delivery to us. Full return and packing instructions are across the page!
- HIRE EXTENSION
If you would like to keep the item for longer, please book a hire extension through our website
You will need to select your hire item and how long you would like your hire extension for. Please ensure you book your hire extension as soon as you can to help us plan our stock availability.
- PURCHASE ‘the ultimate try before you buy’
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). If you are interested in purchasing your hire item , drop us an email to email@example.com with your order number & we will send you a quote.
If you have any questions about how our hire works, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you. Or you can always call us on 07801 758722.