This EX version of the best-selling Bones trunk rack fits 20% more of the most popular vehicles, including those with spoilers.
What happens when you take the most popular trunk rack of all time and expand its vehicle compatibility by 20%? Spoiler Alert: you get the Bones EX.
Cultivated in the mind of Italian designer Fabio Pedrini and brought to life in our Wisconsin-based facility, the Bones EX features a unique and game-changing leg. Featuring a leg that gracefully avoids contact with most plastic spoilers found on many of the best-selling sedans, hatchbacks and SUVs, the Bones EX fits 20% more vehicles than its legendary predecessor.
And that’s not all. We’ve decked out the Bones EX with premium bike hold downs and a handy strap management system
Also available in a 2-Bike version
- Best fit around: fits 90% of the top vehicles sold, including those with spoilers.
- VIP Treatment: premium bike hold downs that are easy to use and quick to load.
- Clean, Sleek Look: integrated strap management eliminates flapping straps.
- Strong & Rust-Free: injection-molded arms and legs keep the rack solid for years to come.
- Carries 3 bikes (35lb/bike).
- Has the largest vehicle compatibility of any trunk rack on the market – consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Unique dog leg fits over most spoilers, including those on popular sedans, hatchbacks and SUVs.
- Premium bike hold downs that are easy to use and quick to load.
- Integrated strap management system provides clean look and eliminates flapping straps.
- Best-in-class ratchet straps speedily fasten bike to the rack.
- Strongest frame on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable materials.
- Rust-free injection molded plastic.
- Articulated rubber feet to protect paint.
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels.
- Available in Black (803), Celebration Red (803R) and Celebration Blue (803B).
- Lightweight at 11 lbs.
- *Patents issued and pending
How it works
- Select your product.
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery.
If you would like a date which is blocked out in the booking calendar, then drop us as email with your required delivery date and we will see what we can do.
- Place your order!
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email order confirmation
- We will then arrange a delivery and you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- We will stay in touch throughout your hire period with all return instructions.
Our hire equipment:
- Tools & memberships are NOT included in the hire.
- Our hire equipment is sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of hire equipment.
- All equipment is fully cleaned before being sent out.
Compatibility – will it fit my bike, car etc?
- Customers are responsible for checking the hire item will be compatible. However, we do our best to help to work with you on this and so please contact us to discuss if you are not sure on compatibility.
- Please complete the booking info boxes with as much detail as you can as we will review the info you supply to help ensure compatibility.
- We will contact you if we think you require any extra adapters or parts etc
- For further help and info on our compatibility and fittings please visit our fittings page.
How do we deliver?
- We deliver using DPD, Royal Mail and other courier services. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- The delivery will arrive and include all return instructions.
- Please hold onto the original packaging which we deliver your hire equipment ready for your return.
- Please hold onto any information slips that come in your original box as you will need these for your return.
- For more info about delivery visit our Returns and Delivery page.
What happens after the hire?
When the time comes, here’s what to do after your hire. You have the option to return, extend or purchase the hire item:
If you have already paid for a return collection, all you need to do is complete the return form on our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-pre-paid
If you are yet to pay for a return collection, please book and make payment for your collection through our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-payment-due
Or you can arrange your own return delivery to us. Full return and packing instructions are across the page!
- HIRE EXTENSION
If you would like to keep the item for longer, please book a hire extension through our website
You will need to select your hire item and how long you would like your hire extension for. Please ensure you book your hire extension as soon as you can to help us plan our stock availability.
- PURCHASE ‘the ultimate try before you buy’
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). If you are interested in purchasing your hire item , drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number & we will send you a quote.
If you have any questions about how our hire works, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you. Or you can always call us on 07801 758722.