Want to test out a Hamax Trailer?
Simply select which Hamax model of trailer you will like to hire:
The light but yet strong Hamax Avenida bike trailer provides the ultimate protection and a smooth ride around the city for your toddlers. And it’s not just a trailer – this multifunctional child carrier converts into a stroller by simply removing the bicycle arm and safely connecting a stroller wheel.
More info here... Hamax Avenida Child Bike Trailer – Kids Bike Trailers
Hamax Traveller is a light weight bike trailer for kids which gives you value for money. The trailer can easily convert into a stroller.
More info here... Hamax Traveller Child Bike Trailer – Kids Bike Trailers
The Hamax Outback with its solid aluminium frame provides optimal protection of the kids and generous space in the cockpit. The front of the trailer is equipped with the unique “Safe Connection Point” which secures a safe switch between bicycle arm, stroller wheel, jogger wheel and skiing towbar.
More info here...Hamax Outback Child Bike Trailer – Kids Bike Trailers
If you would like to add a Hamax Accessory such as a Baby Insert or Jogger Kit- hire here
If you would like any further information, please contact us.
How it works
- Select your product.
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery.
If you would like a date which is blocked out in the booking calendar, then drop us as email with your required delivery date and we will see what we can do.
- Place your order!
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email order confirmation
- We will then arrange a delivery and you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- We will stay in touch throughout your hire period with all return instructions.
Our hire equipment:
- Tools & memberships are NOT included in the hire.
- Our hire equipment is sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of hire equipment.
- All equipment is fully cleaned before being sent out.
Compatibility – will it fit my bike, car etc?
- Customers are responsible for checking the hire item will be compatible. However, we do our best to help to work with you on this and so please contact us to discuss if you are not sure on compatibility.
- Please complete the booking info boxes with as much detail as you can as we will review the info you supply to help ensure compatibility.
- We will contact you if we think you require any extra adapters or parts etc
- For further help and info on our compatibility and fittings please visit our fittings page.
How do we deliver?
- We deliver using DPD, Royal Mail and other courier services. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- The delivery will arrive and include all return instructions.
- Please hold onto the original packaging which we deliver your hire equipment ready for your return.
- Please hold onto any information slips that come in your original box as you will need these for your return.
- For more info about delivery visit our Returns and Delivery page.
What happens after the hire?
When the time comes, here’s what to do after your hire. You have the option to return, extend or purchase the hire item:
If you have already paid for a return collection, all you need to do is complete the return form on our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-pre-paid
If you are yet to pay for a return collection, please book and make payment for your collection through our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-payment-due
Or you can arrange your own return delivery to us. Full return and packing instructions are across the page!
- HIRE EXTENSION
If you would like to keep the item for longer, please book a hire extension through our website
You will need to select your hire item and how long you would like your hire extension for. Please ensure you book your hire extension as soon as you can to help us plan our stock availability.
- PURCHASE ‘the ultimate try before you buy’
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). If you are interested in purchasing your hire item , drop us an email to email@example.com with your order number & we will send you a quote.
If you have any questions about how our hire works, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you. Or you can always call us on 07801 758722.
How much is shipping?
Our shipping prices for hire items include 2 options:
- Delivery (one way)
- Delivery + Return (both ways)
We find customers who are looking to purchase tend to select delivery only (one way)
For a large sized hire item which includes a Kids, Pet, Running & Cargo Bike Trailer, the shipping pricing is as follows:
- Delivery (one way) is £15.99
- Delivery + Return (both ways) is £34.99
For a medium sized hire item such as a Child Seat, Rack and Tag Along, the shipping pricing is as follows:
- Delivery (one way) is £9.99
- Delivery + Return (both ways) is £18.99
When you get to the website checkout page and you have entered in your shipping address, it will tell you your shipping prices.