Pet Trailer Add On's, such as pet bed, rain covers, kickstand) available to hire - link here
Give your pup a lift in the Burley Tail Wagon®. This bike-only trailer is thoughtfully designed for easy loading and unloading, quick cleaning, and maximum durability. Holding dogs up to 75 pounds, the Tail Wagon is built with a sturdy frame and a spacious interior, ensuring your pup is extra cozy, safe, and secure. The large rear tailgate flips down and offers a low clearance to help pets load up easily. Once inside, mesh windows give your furry companion maximum ventilation.
We’ve made the Tail Wagon easy on you too. Generous cargo storage pockets accommodate leashes, waste bags, treats, and other gear. And with durable, push button wheels, you’ll enjoy smooth handling on unpaved surfaces. After you’re done riding around town, this lightweight trailer folds down quickly for easy storage and portability.
More information about the Tail Wagon can be found here
The Bark Ranger™ and Bark Ranger™ XL pet bike trailer and strollers are ready to go anywhere, anytime—just like your favorite four-legged friend. Designed for ultimate pet comfort, these dog stroller and bike trailer combos offer a roomy interior, exterior pockets to store leashes and treats, mesh windows for breezy ventilation, and a large rear tailgate with low clearance for easy loading and unloading. For additional pet comfort, add our plush Pet Bed or Pet Bed XL inserts for some serious R&R on the go. Equipped with multiple roll-up zippered panels and an integrated parking brake for stability, you’ll feel at ease knowing your best pal is fully secured. The Bark Ranger holds pets up to 75 pounds while the Bark Ranger™ XL holds up to 100 pounds for the big dogs. Each trailer allows you to pack for a full day of adventures with the additional storage options of the Pet Trailer Pouch and Bark Ranger™ Bag. When your outing is done, remove the trailer floor for easy clean up, or fold the Bark Ranger trailer down for compact storage until your next adventure.
More information about the Barker Rangers can be found here
How it works
- Select your product.
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery.
If you would like a date which is blocked out in the booking calendar, then drop us as email with your required delivery date and we will see what we can do.
- Place your order!
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email order confirmation
- We will then arrange a delivery and you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- We will stay in touch throughout your hire period with all return instructions.
Our hire equipment:
- Tools & memberships are NOT included in the hire.
- Our hire equipment is sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of hire equipment.
- All equipment is fully cleaned before being sent out.
Compatibility – will it fit my bike, car etc?
- Customers are responsible for checking the hire item will be compatible. However, we do our best to help to work with you on this and so please contact us to discuss if you are not sure on compatibility.
- Please complete the booking info boxes with as much detail as you can as we will review the info you supply to help ensure compatibility.
- We will contact you if we think you require any extra adapters or parts etc
- For further help and info on our compatibility and fittings please visit our fittings page.
How do we deliver?
- We deliver using DPD, Royal Mail and other courier services. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- The delivery will arrive and include all return instructions.
- Please hold onto the original packaging which we deliver your hire equipment ready for your return.
- Please hold onto any information slips that come in your original box as you will need these for your return.
- For more info about delivery visit our Returns and Delivery page.
What happens after the hire?
When the time comes, here’s what to do after your hire. You have the option to return, extend or purchase the hire item:
If you have already paid for a return collection, all you need to do is complete the return form on our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-pre-paid
If you are yet to pay for a return collection, please book and make payment for your collection through our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-payment-due
Or you can arrange your own return delivery to us. Full return and packing instructions are across the page!
- HIRE EXTENSION
If you would like to keep the item for longer, please book a hire extension through our website
You will need to select your hire item and how long you would like your hire extension for. Please ensure you book your hire extension as soon as you can to help us plan our stock availability.
- PURCHASE ‘the ultimate try before you buy’
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). If you are interested in purchasing your hire item , drop us an email to email@example.com with your order number & we will send you a quote.
If you have any questions about how our hire works, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you. Or you can always call us on 07801 758722.
How much is shipping?
Our shipping prices for hire items include 2 options:
- Delivery (one way)
- Delivery + Return (both ways)
We find customers who are looking to purchase tend to select delivery only (one way)
For a large sized hire item which includes a Kids, Pet, Running & Cargo Bike Trailer, the shipping pricing is as follows:
- Delivery (one way) is £15.99
- Delivery + Return (both ways) is £34.99
For a medium sized hire item such as a Child Seat, Rack and Tag Along, the shipping pricing is as follows:
- Delivery (one way) is £9.99
- Delivery + Return (both ways) is £18.99
When you get to the website checkout page and you have entered in your shipping address, it will tell you your shipping prices.