Return & Deliveries
Deliveries (receiving your order):
- The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery.
If you would like a date which is blocked out in the booking calendar, then drop us as email with your required delivery date and we will see what we can do.
- We deliver using DPD, Royal Mail and other courier services. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- Please hold onto the original packaging which we deliver your hire equipment ready for your return.
- We currently only ship within the UK.
- All deliveries require a signature.
- Deliveries will arrive anytime between 9-5pm on a week day.
- If you would like a specific AM delivery slot then you can add this to your basket (link here)
- If you would like a Saturday delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us
- We cannot deliver on a Sunday.
- If you would like to collect from us we are based at the following address Main Gate House, Redhill Aerodrome, Kings Mill Lane, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 5JY. Just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
- For shop orders, provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within one to two business days of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
If you have any queries on the whereabouts of your delivery, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you.
Hire Return Instructions (What to do after your hire):
When the time comes, here’s what to do after your hire. You have the option to return, extend or purchase the hire item:
If you have already paid for a return collection, all you need to do is complete the return form on our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-pre-paid
If you are yet to pay for a return collection, please book and make payment for your collection through our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-payment-due
Or you can arrange your own return delivery to us. Full return and packing instructions are across the page!
If you would like to keep the item for longer, please book a hire extension through our website
You will need to select your hire item and how long you would like your hire extension for. Please ensure you book your hire extension as soon as you can to help us plan our stock availability.
Purchase ‘the ultimate try before you buy’
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). If you are interested in purchasing your hire item , drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number & we will send you a quote.
Return & Exchange Policy
Returns & exchange policy (hire):
In the unlikely event you feel that you have been delivered a damaged hire item and wish to return it or exchange it then, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order to discuss. You then have another 7 days to return the hire item to us for a refund or to arrange an exchange (subject to availability).
All our hire items are checked prior to dispatch for previous wear and any defects.
Please note for any exchanges you will need to pay the new delivery charge fee. Payment must be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. The replacement hire item (subject to availability) will not be issued until the original hire item has been received back and the new delivery charge fee payment has been cleared.
Cancellations & Refunds (hire):
We do not offer refunds on hire items returned early or unused. We do not accept any responsibility for circumstances in which the hire item hire is being cancelled. This includes: the hire item has not been used due to an event/trip being cancelled or postponed.
Returns & exchange policy (shop purchases):
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
- Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
- Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
- Returns Address: FAO: Kids Bike Trailers, Main Gate House, Redhill Aerodrome, Kings Mill Lane, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 5JY
- You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
If you would like to arrange an exchange, then contact us to arrange. You are free to purchase an alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Refunds are strictly not accepted on Ex-Demo products.
If you have any questions about exchange & returns policy, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you.