The Shotgun Pro is the ultimate child seat for MTB families. It’s lightning fast to attach and remove, has zero frame contact, and is adjustable to fit electric and regular mountain bikes.
ABOUT THE SHOTGUN PRO KIDS MOUNTAIN BIKE SEAT:
- Designed for children 2 – 5 years (up to 60lb / 27kg)
- Zero frame contact
- Adjustable to fit electric and regular mountain bikes
- Super fast to fit, remove and swap between bikes
- Fits all mountain bikes with standard 1 1⁄8 steerers (10mm stem clearance required)
- Optional kids handlebar accessory sold separately.
"With no frame contact (hooray carbon framers!) and the ability to adjust its legs to fit wider frames (hooray ebikes!), the Shotgun Pro is a perfect accessory for an even wider array of mountain bikes than the original Shotgun seat. But perhaps its biggest "upgrade" is the lightning fast mounting process, and the super quick adjustments when swapping from bike to bike". - Two Wheeling Tots
Global patents pending.
- The Shotgun Pro seat fits all modern mountain bikes with a standard 1 1/8 inch steerer, including electric mountain bikes. Before purchasing, check your local laws regarding the use of child seats and e-bikes.
- Fitting requires 10mm of clearance under the stem. Bikes with stems shorter than 50mm in length may require additional clearance under the stem, the minimum clearance required is indicated in the diagram below.
- The Shotgun Pro includes two spacers, for use on two bikes. Installing the Shotgun Pro spacer replaces 10mm of standard steerer spacers on your bike.
- Please note that adaptors for use with Trek Knock Block and Scott Syncros headsets are sold separately. The Shotgun Pro is not compatible with bikes that have a quill stem.
- The Shotgun Pro seat is suitable for dropper posts and all common seat post sizes, including 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm and 34.9m
For more detailed information on fitting the Shotgun Pro, visit our Shotgun Pro frequently asked questions page.