Lightweight and nimble, the Coho XC single-wheel bike trailer brings durability and thoughtful design to gear-hauling for bikepacking, touring and singletrack riding. The adjustable yoke allows for simple, tool-free adjustment and installation on hub widths of 126-197mm. The height adjustable kickstand holds the trailer in place and bike upright, while the quick release handle allows you to disconnect the trailer with one hand. The single-wheel means the Coho XC will follow you anywhere your adventure leads. Axle sold separately. Burley Ballz Axle is required for use. Please consult our Coho XC Axle Guide for help in selecting the correct axle for your bicycle.
- Coil-spring suspension stabilizes the trailer and gear, reducing structural stress and creating a smoother ride on rough terrain.
- Hitching system allows for quick and easy installation and removal from a wide range of bike types.
- Adjustable width yoke allows for simple, tool-free adjustment and installation on a wide range of hub widths (126-197mm).
- Burley Ballz™ dual ball hitch lets the yoke snap quickly into place with dual locking cams. Axle sold separately.
- Release handle simultaneously disconnects both cam locks with one hand.
- Height-adjustable kickstand holds trailer and bike upright for easy loading and unloading of cargo.
- Removable side panels.
- Cargo bay allows for 70+ liters of storage, with numerous points for strapping down additional gear.
- Plus compatible rear fork allows for two tire options (16” x 3” Plus size wheel and 16” x 2.125” off-road wheel). Off-road wheel included.
- Accessory mounts for bottle cages or other tools.
- Level frame and fender for securing long and oversized objects to trailer.
- Tool-free takedown: quickly disassembles into compact footprint for storage and travel.
- Kickstand, side panels and cargo net are included.
- Flag holder doubles as bottle opener.
- Single wheel provides slimmer profile, allowing access on narrow single-track and lower rolling resistance.
- Customizable setup with optional accessories: The Coho Pannier Rack and Pannier Set provide additional capacity over the rear wheel. Stow gear in the Dry Bag and conquer snow and sand with the Coho 16+ Wheel.
- Frame is made of aluminum.
NOTE: Axle sold separately. Burley Ballz Axle is required for use. Please consult our Coho XC Axle Guide for help in selecting the correct axle for your bicycle. You will not be able to use your Coho XC until you purchase the correct axle.
What’s in the Box
- Axle sold separately. Burley Ballz Axle is required for use.
- Side Panels
- Adjustable Kickstand
- Cargo Net
- Adjustable Width Yoke
- User manual
- Capacity (lb/kg) 70 / 31.8
- Weight (lb/kg) 21.5 / 9.74
- Height (in/cm) 21.25 / 53.97
- Width (in/cm) 17 / 43.18
- Length (in/cm) 66.5 / 168.91
- Cargo Space (liters) 70
- Cargo Area (in/cm) 24 x 15 x 11.5 / 60.9 x 38.1 x 29.2
- Wheel Size (in/cm) 16 / 41
- Size Open L x W x H (in) 32.5 x 22 x 22.5
- Size Open L x W x H (cm) 82.6 x 55.9 x 57.1
- Size Folded L x W x H (in) 31.75 x 17.5 x 13.75
- Size Folded L x W x H (cm) 80.6 x 44.5 x 34.9
How it works
- Select your product.
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery.
If you would like a date which is blocked out in the booking calendar, then drop us as email with your required delivery date and we will see what we can do.
- Place your order!
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email order confirmation
- We will then arrange a delivery and you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- We will stay in touch throughout your hire period with all return instructions.
Our hire equipment:
- Tools & memberships are NOT included in the hire.
- Our hire equipment is sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of hire equipment.
- All equipment is fully cleaned before being sent out.
Compatibility – will it fit my bike, car etc?
- Customers are responsible for checking the hire item will be compatible. However, we do our best to help to work with you on this and so please contact us to discuss if you are not sure on compatibility.
- Please complete the booking info boxes with as much detail as you can as we will review the info you supply to help ensure compatibility.
- We will contact you if we think you require any extra adapters or parts etc
- For further help and info on our compatibility and fittings please visit our fittings page.
How do we deliver?
- We deliver using DPD, Royal Mail and other courier services. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- The delivery will arrive and include all return instructions.
- Please hold onto the original packaging which we deliver your hire equipment ready for your return.
- Please hold onto any information slips that come in your original box as you will need these for your return.
- For more info about delivery visit our Returns and Delivery page.
What happens after the hire?
When the time comes, here’s what to do after your hire. You have the option to return, extend or purchase the hire item:
If you have already paid for a return collection, all you need to do is complete the return form on our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-pre-paid
If you are yet to pay for a return collection, please book and make payment for your collection through our website: https://www.kidsbiketrailers.co.uk/products/collection-form-payment-due
Or you can arrange your own return delivery to us. Full return and packing instructions are across the page!
- HIRE EXTENSION
If you would like to keep the item for longer, please book a hire extension through our website
You will need to select your hire item and how long you would like your hire extension for. Please ensure you book your hire extension as soon as you can to help us plan our stock availability.
- PURCHASE ‘the ultimate try before you buy’
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). If you are interested in purchasing your hire item , drop us an email to email@example.com with your order number & we will send you a quote.
If you have any questions about how our hire works, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you. Or you can always call us on 07801 758722.